KEN 731 Bedpan Washer
Compact Bedpan Washers
Exceptional advantages for users and technicians
KEN BWD 731 is a compact bedpan washer with a modern Danish design. BWD 731 has specially been developed for hospitals, nursing homes, private clinics, etc. where there is a need for washing bedpans, urine bottles, etc. The machine is also suitable for isolation rooms where there is a need of washing and disinfection.
It has an elegant, functional appearance typical of Danish design, the focus being on quality, flexibility and user-friendly advantages. KEN BWD 731 can be hung on a wall, mounted on the floor on a base, or be supplied as an under-table model.
The wash chamber can take 1 bedpan or 2 urine bottles, for example. The computer-monitored wash process and the rotating wash heads ensure a high-quality and always uniform result.
- Simple front operation
- Easy-to-read display with programme info
- 5 programmes as standard. Option for individual modification
- Total disinfection of nozzles, wash heads, combitank and pump after wash. Combats bacterial growth and maintains hygiene (patented)
- Automatic door operation. There is an option for remote-operated door closing (elbow-operation, foot-operation, etc.)
- Quick-start – automatic closing of door and automatic programme start
- Door as slopsink. The bedpan is emptied automatically, but only once the door is closed
- KEN NetCom – communication via network with central or decentral computer for documentation
- Chemical storage compartment for 5 l standard container.
- Easy to clean, smooth surfaces. Hygienic inner design
- Double independant drain control & temperature control