Harmony IQ3600 Integration System
OR Integration Systems for Complex, Challenging Environments
The Harmony iQ® 3600 Integration System is the system of choice for the most demanding environments using dedicated C-arms, robotics, navigation and other advanced imaging tools. The Harmony iQ 3600 Integration System is designed to support the needs of high-volume, complex case ORs. Providing vendor-neutral connectivity and visualization of up to 32 imaging modalities, we ensure you see every image – when and where you need it. From start to finish, Harmony iQ 3600 offers the surgical team efficiency enhancements at every stage of the procedure through tools to support collaboration, image management and workflow.
- HD and 4K* video routing offers the entire surgical team visibility to critical information from HD or 4K* devices, supporting informed treatment decisions, synchronized activity, and better patient outcomes.
- Universal Ports allow seamless, simple connection of portable and fixed equipment in the OR, regardless of the type of device.
- Control of connected technologies like PC computers, surgical lights and camera, and the STERIS Free5®Camera System, from the touch panel promotes efficient and prompt reaction to procedure events.
- VuCapture® Digital Recording System delivers reliable and vendor-neutral HD capture and recording ensures capture of connected video sources.
- Multi-image visualization of up to four sources on one screen supports at-a-glance comparison.
- Rotate images to portrait mode for spine cases or other procedures requiring vertical viewing.
- Harmony iQ Perspectives® Image Management System – supports later review of surgical images and recordings, and export directly to the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Call and Connect communication offerings allow real-time high quality audio and video communication from the OR– helping you work together and support education, all without compromising the efficiency of your case or crowding the OR.
- SignatureSuite™ relaxing multimedia experience creates a calming environment for patients, while custom presets simplify workflow for improved productivity and staff satisfaction.
- A future-ready fiber optic infrastructure supports high-bandwidth HD and 4K* signals to meet our Customers current and future needs.
- A flush wall-mount design maximizes Customers' useable OR space and eliminates trip hazards.